I love doing these little posts. As important as my photography work is to me, its just as important that my clients know me on a more personal level. I want them to feel comfortable and keep coming back and when I have invested my time into getting to know them, its just as important that they know me. These little posts are a quick little way for my clients to find out about what I love, or hate, or my biggest pet peeves.
Here we go!
1. I despise self check-outs…you know the ones in the grocery store that are supposed to be fast? Errrr-Nope! They are horrendous and they always break down when it is my turn next.
2. I am addicted to Reality TV – DWTS, SYTYCD, The Voice, American Idol…LOVE my girl Kellie
3. I don’t sleep in! Never have, never will. Even on the weekends, I am up at 4:30 – 5:00. If I get to much sleep, I have a headache all day. True Story!
4. I drive fast – like way to fast. I probably should have been a NASCAR driver instead of a Paralegal/Photographer.
5. I have always wanted farm – you know…a working farm where the kids collect eggs every morning for breakfast and we milk our own cows. LOL – it would never happen, but these are my dreams…k?
6. Reference above: I don’t drink milk!!! I can’t stand the taste of it and I remember when my grandfather used to milk the cows and bring in the unpasteurized milk. OMG – that smell has stayed with me for all these years. GROSS – to this day I won’t drink even pasteurized milk. So if I had a farm, I have no idea what I would do with all of that milk. [sigh]
7. I love old folk and country songs. My two favorites are Sneaky Snake and Dead Skunk in the Middle of the Road by Tom T Hall.
8. I am petrified of Big Foot – it feels good to get that off my chest. I have been harboring that secret for a really long time. I suffered from insomnia as a child because I watched the documentary and kept having the same recurring dream that Big Foot came to carry me off. It was super scary people!
9. I am a very suspicious person. I blame this on my super sleuth cop father. When someone tells me something, I feel like my head is playing the Jeopardy song…while I determine whether they are telling me the truth or not. It has come in useful as a parent. #supermom #kidscan’tgetawaywithanything!!!
10. And…finally and probably the most personal of all of these…I am a super anxious person. I have to be doing something all the time, and when I’m not, I start freaking out. As long as I am moving some part of my extremities, I am good. My husband jokes he can tell when I am ready to leave somewhere because my foot will start twitching. LOL