What is an MWP Model
An MWP Model is a spokesmodel for my business. A person who shares their experience as a model with their friends and classmates and getting your friends to book their photos with MWP and spreading the word about how fun and exciting your senior session was.
Senior Model Benefits
* A Discounted Senior Portrait Session [Must pay $100 retainer and if you get at least two referrals you will get that back in print credit]
* Be a part of several styled group shoots throughout the year
* $25 cash for each friend you refer that books with MWP [they have to pay their session fee for you to get credit]
* Featured in MWP Marketing and Advertisements
* The chance to be the cover of our MWP Magazine
MWP Models need to follow the application process – this will be done during your Junior year of High School. Fill out the application and make sure you are following me on all social media:
Several students will be chosen from each school to represent MWP and I can’t wait to read about all the applicants. Unfortunately, I can’t choose everyone who applies – the successful applicants will be those that really take the time to answer the questions, put thought and creativity into their answers; and are spokes models who will best represent my brand and business.
The criteria I am looking for are:
Involvement in Sports, School, & Community
Active on Social Media
You must promote MWP exclusively – this means if you are chosen, you may not work with any other photographer through the end of your senior year. Exception: Class photo through the school photographer.
You must promote and talk about MWP on social media at least 3 times a month
Attend all group shoots and meet ups
Please fill out the application below and make sure you involve your parents, this is an important time for you and they should be involved. If you are chosen to be an MWP Model, there will be a meet/greet for models and parents which is mandatory.