More and more, I see amazing brides that really want to bring their own uniqueness and individuality into their weddings. This is so incredible to me, because I am not crafty at all and I have so much admiration and respect for those brides that really make their wedding their own. Today, I thought I would post some ideas for your own little DIY projects if you are looking for some. These are super easy tutorials on some pretty popular ideas.
1. How cute are these Pomanders? They are incredibly easy to make and really stand out. They cost anywhere from $2-4.
2. Rosemary Honey Jars – What a unique and adorable gift for your guests. These are perfect for a Southern wedding.
3. Smores Kit – Love, Love, Love this idea. Cute, easy and adorable – this little kit says a lot about a Bride/Groom and their personalities!
4. Escort Cards – Looking for a unique way to show your guests to their tables? This is one of the cutest I have seen so far. These escort cards are super cute and incredibly easy to make.
5. Burlap Boutonniere – Ack! I love this little boutonniere. There’s just something about a home-made boutonniere that says a lot about a wedding. The things that really bring all the details together.
6. Menu Place Cards – These are wonderful – there are so many free templates that you can print yourself and customize to your own wedding colors. A huge money saver and an easy task to outsource to a sister, cousin or bridesmaid.
If you are looking to create your own projects or get some ideas to make your wedding unique, the internet is full of ideas. Good luck crafting